Monday, March 30, 2009

This Website is not Blocked by St. Bernard.

Wow.

You can't get on Facebook, Myspace, Youtube... but you can access blogger.com. Actually, that's pretty awesome. I should give the poor spanish computer-lab kids the hint.

I'm using a school computer right now by the way... St. Bernard is the firewall that the school puts up on websites that it thinks are 'inappropriate for school'.

Anyways, I should return to researching obscure French words for my music video.

The song is "The Legionnaire's Lament" by The Decemberists if anybody's interested. (Unfortunately, I can't post a youtube link right now because the school won't let me...) Look it up. It's good.

Adios.

4 comments:

  1. Know what else is good? This crazy freaking album by The Decemberists that I'll be sending you later today. Seriously. It's so good, I almost regret not paying for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE. yes. :) *loves* I'll be on after the festival tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes. it's amazing. I'm on St.Bernard controled computers too. it's amazing. They block discovery channel but not bloggeR?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it works thanks man im in dcc college and weve got the same thing i hate it.any sexy girls from VA or NC email me at jmg434@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete