Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Advice and Introductions

So over the summer, at this summer school program I went to (CSSSA), the dramatic writing teacher gave these pieces of advice:

1. Write five pages in the morning and five pages at night.
2. Do something that scares you.

The second one, I've taken to heart already. Now, that's not to say that I've done it very often... I did just recently though, so we'll see how the results of that attempt work. (To be determined tonight at 6 pm.)

I just attempted the first one this morning! And succeeded. I wrote five pages and discovered that writing is bad for my coffee habit. One cup got me about three pages in, so I poured myself another cup and wrote the next two. :)

This is the first part of... part of those five pages. (I'll post it as another post because the formatting gets all wierd if I try to do it here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment